This collection includes official documents pertaining to proposed 2006 renovation plans for Texas A&M’s Military Walk including designs, presentations, firm history, engineer reports, designs, and certifications.
The Military Walk has been an important landmark since 1876 at Texas A&M. Originally the walk was a dirt road and was paved as a narrow street in the 1940s, later paved over again like a concrete sidewalk. The walk spans 1,500 feet from Sbisa Dining Hall to the Rudder/Memorial Student Center complex. The 2006-2010 renovation to the Military Walk included a brick makeover with lights, benches, and memorial plates.
The contents are as follows:
Project Approach with PowerPoint Presentation
Architectural and Engineering Qualifications Booklet
Edwards and Kelcey Booklet
Letter of Interest
Team Organization Chart
Related Projects Approach
Principal in Charge
Quality of Serve
Statement of Qualification Booklet