Name and location of repository
Level of description
AggieCon/Cepheid Materials, T-Shirts, and Posters
- 1971-2015 (Creation)
Name of creator
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
Box S5-5, Cons and Fanzines
Cepheid Variable membership list, Fall 1976
- AggieCons, various badges
- AggieCon 5 (1974) - 13 (1982), donated by Ted Mahler
- AggieCon 16 (1984)
- AggieCon 20 (1989)
- AggieCon 21 (1990)
- AggieCon 26 (1995)
- AggieCon 34 (2003)
- AggieCon 39 (2008)
- AggieCon 46 (2015)
- OtherCon 3 (1979)
- BS #1, College Station, TX: S.Y. Shelton, ed., April 1976
- Cepheid Variable #4, Gary S. Mattingly, ed., May 1971
- Cepheid Variable #6, College Sation, TX: Bob Stahl, ed., December 1971 Cepheid Variable #7, College Station, TX: Bob Stahl, ed., 1972 Gavelkind #5, Bryan, TX: CRAB Nebula Science Fiction Club, Summer 1981 Index to SF Cover Art #1 - 3, Bryan, TX: Bill Page, auth., 1979-1980 Overload #1, College Station, TX: Su Masters, ed., 1971 Starburst, Cepheid Variable, 1984? Weird Tails: Humor in A Paleozoic Vein #2, Houston, TX: John Moffitt, ed., Summer 1975 The White Hole #2, Cepheid Variable, 1981
- Great Pumpkin Halloween Party invitations, 1984-1991
- "The Monkey House Chronicles" timeline of the history of CV and The Monkey House, Bill Page, comp., November 2009
- Thank you note from 'Scott', December 1988
- Various event flyers and advertisements, 1990-1992, 2007, Undated
Box S5-06, T-Shirts
- Pink cotton t-shirt produced for Cameron Harrell, CV Chair 2013-2014. Depicts "girl version" of Harrell as suggested by AggieCon Guest of Honor Martin Whitmore.
- Orange poly-cotton t-shirt reading "Crab Nebula SF & F", Undated
- Red poly-cotton t-shirt reading "Thrilling Monkey Tales", Undated
Box S5-07, Posters
Promotional posters for Aggiecon and Cepheid Variable-related events on campus.
- "AggieCon 16"
- "MSC Cepheid Variable presents Roger Zelazny"
- "One Million Years B.C."
- "The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao"
- "The Lost World"
- "The Day The Earth Stood Still"
- "Forbidden Planet"
- "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"
- "The Time Machine"
- "Poltergeist: Fact or Fantasy?"
- "The Point, by Harry Nilsson"
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use elements
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Languages of the material
Scripts of the material
Language and script notes
Acquisition and appraisal elements
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated by Bill Page in 2015, and the materials relating to AggieCon 46 were donated by the 2014-2015 officers of Cepheid Variable.
Posters for AggieCon V and VI, and materials for AggieCon V-XIII donated in July 2015 by Ted Mahler.